tTLight-SephirothTttTLight-SephirothTt

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

WTF!?!?

They chose that Wii thing over this? wow that's weird. This is awsome.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Nice.

Liked it I also liked the part in the beginning when he sees the store then the navi part. lol and 7.50 rupees lol.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

LOL!

That was funny!

Blamformers! Blamformers!

*Pfft*

That was freakin' hilarious! Every single one of those short movies made me crack up so hard. I liked the one where the yellow robot popped off the cap and started peeing oil on that guy and craped on him lol. LOL! awsome collab to all of you great work great art great audio. 5!

Aoi House The Music Video Aoi House The Music Video

O yea

i like your work no mans land flash anime and the sexy chick in the nurse outfit in this o yeaaaa.

The Haus of Fahts II The Haus of Fahts II

OMG!

AGHhahahahaahahhahahahahahaha ah ahhhhhh.... that was funny as hell GRATS You pass.

The Duders: Shroom-Random The Duders: Shroom-Random

I Lwike it Alwot

I like it man great job. Keep it up i'd like to see your art kickin' the shit out of the front page :) Keep shroomin'

TheCriminalDuder responds:

lol Me on the frontpage? That be nice. Maybe one day... Hopefully.
Thanks man. I'll try my best and try to get to the front page.

Beck- Loser Beck- Loser

Loved It!

man i loved the song one of my favorites and the video was smooth and well balacned awsome video.!

spare-jello responds:

Thanks. The first time I heard this song I was like, "Man, I have to animate to this." As for it being smooth, I suppose it's because of the transitions. Shape tweening and enlarging/compacting things really helped with that.

DevilSlayer DevilSlayer

Can i say

you are freaking awsome man

JazLyte responds:

Thanx! ^_^

heavy metal poety [sic] heavy metal poety [sic]

Clock Crew Yay!!!

O Shizznizit Clock Crew rocks man i love your guys flashes rock on bruother Alchohal+Brother+Bruother lol had to.